Here at Ops Boss® Coaching, we firmly believe that leaders are constantly reading, learning, and growing. Thanks to one of our retreat sponsors, Cindy Small of Prime Lending, we were able to give away LOTS of books during the weekend. Keep reading to find out which books our retreat speakers and coaches recommend.
AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES.
Coaches’ Favorite Books
Here are a few of the favorites from the list:
Coach Stephanie Brackett recommends Fix This Next by Michael Michalowicz
Fix this Next – easy step-by-step system on how to figure out where the biggest problem in your business is. Mike breaks it down so you aren’t chasing everything, and helps you focus on exactly what to tackle in your business and in what order.
Coach Elizabeth Gilbert recommends Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
Dare to Lead is my favorite on the list. I love it because the author takes a different approach to leadership in her discussions about the purpose of vulnerability and how having tough conversations with our teams is the key to building a psychologically safe workplace.
Coach Amanda Purnell recommends 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
Coach Hannah Perkey recommends Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
I feel like this is a must-read in the operations/rainmaker relationship. It gives you insight into the potential role we can play in an organization and helps us understand the importance of the two positions as they stand.
Thank you also to the Speakers & Panelists who shared their favorites titles with us so we could share with attendees: Emily Smith, Linzee Ciprani, Cindy Small, Abby Lee, Scott Shuman, Autumn Bergendahl, Amity Krause & Anna Krueger!
The Full List of Books
- Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business
- Everything is Figureoutable
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want From Your Business
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Dare to Lead
- The 5 Levels of Leadership
- The Go Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
- Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues
- Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want
- How Full is your Bucket
- World of Flowers: A Coloring Book and Floral Adventure
- Self-Love Workbook for Women: Release Self-Doubt, Build Self-Compassion, and Embrace Who You Are
- Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence Friends
- A CEO Only Does Three Things
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t
- Scaling Up How a Few Companies Make It… and Why the Rest Don’t
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business
- Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals
- The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life