Did you remember that Admin Professionals Day is coming up? No worries – we have your back!
(If you’re a fellow High D Entrepreneur – before you dismiss Administrative Professionals’ Day as just another one of those “made-up Hallmark holidays“, hear me out!)
We are all busy navigating the Crazy Market of 2023. AND that’s all the more reason to show some gratitude to your hardworking Ops Boss®. They’ve been crushing it amidst all the pivots, mergers, technology changes, and market challenges. Many of them have had more & more work piled on their already full plates, some taking back entire extra positions as teams have gotten leaner and meaner. So let’s take a moment to appreciate them and all they do for us.
Gratitude is not only a fantastic retention tool (which is CRUCIAL now), it also pays dividends in terms of productivity. And let’s be real – who doesn’t want to be more productive?
So, without further ado, here are some fun and creative ideas to show your Ops Boss® some love:
(Note: You don’t have to break the bank to show your appreciation. Even a simple gesture can go a long way.)
- Send flowers, or better yet, send a unicorn (because who wouldn’t want a mythical creature as a gift?).
- Plan a virtual team celebration on Zoom – make some funny handmade signs or have each team member take turns sharing what they appreciate about your Ops Boss®.
- Invest in their growth with an Elite 1:1 OPERATIONS Coach. (We’re having a Coaching “Open House April 26th! Sign up!))
- Have your team record videos expressing their gratitude, and post them on social media (you can even use these videos in your talent generation/recruiting efforts!).
- Order some cool team swag, or grab a book or some “bossy stuff” from the Ops Boss® Shop. (You’ll even find the pink desk I work from.)
- Send dinner to your Ops Boss’s family (because let’s face it, they deserve a break too!).
- Enroll them in our Group Coaching Program – it’s a win-win for both your Ops Boss® and your team. AND we have our Spring Promo running, so it’s only $299/month right now!
- Give them a $100 gift card to spruce up their home office or office decor.
- Sign them up for the Rock Referrals Like A Boss class(because who doesn’t want to earn more money?).
- Send a gift card to their kids or spouse to thank them for “sharing” your Ops Boss® with you.
- Invest in their business AND personal growth by registering them for Ops Boss® Leader Retreat (our once a year 3 day conference JUST for Ops Bosses®!)
- And lastly, don’t underestimate the power of a heartfelt, handwritten note. It costs nothing but can mean the world to someone.
To all the business owners out there who have Ops Bosses® in coaching with us:
Thank you for trusting us to support you and your amazing team. We know the last couple of years have been a wild ride, and we’re here to help you weather any storm. As my daughter used to say when she was young, “You’re not the boss of me.” Well, that’s what WE say to market conditions like low inventory and low sales – let’s get bossy and come out on top!
Christy Belt Grossman, CEO of Ops Boss® Coaching