Ops Boss® Coaching is looking for our next unicorn! An Ops Boss® Systems Ninja and Executive Assistant to the CEO. Is this YOU?!
We couldn’t be more tickled to post this job opening. It’s a HUGE opportunity to join a company that is mission focused and to join a team with a passion for helping others, brains like steel traps, and hearts that trump all. We like unicorns, pink, opening doors to opportunity for others & ourselves, creating new possibles, working our arses off, geeking out on systems & operations, laughing, relationships and doing meaningful work together.
Systems Ops Boss® (Executive Assistant to the CEO)
Your Job Title: Ops Boss®
Location: Virtual (PST, CST, EST)
- Salary $50-$60K
- Eligible for up to $5k in bonus in first year
- Two weeks vacation first year (accrued)
- All Federal holidays off
- Weekly coaching with CEO of Ops Boss® Coaching, the top real estate operations coaching company in the world
- Some travel required for events/meetings – paid by company
- Education Budget of $500 available to be earned
Systems Ops Boss® is responsible for executing the Vision of the CEO. This includes creating and day-to-day executing of systems & projects that support the business and its growth: business systems, administrative tasks, marketing and events.
Direct Reports: N/A (Works with & directs Project Manager & volunteers for annual retreat)
SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR HOW TO APPLY
Who is Ops Boss® Coaching?
Ops Boss® Coaching provides coaching, education & community for real estate operations professionals. This includes CEOs, COOs, DOOs, TCs, TC Company Owners, EAs, Admin, Admin Company Owners and all sorts of wizards behind the screen. Ops Boss® Coaching was founded by Christy Belt Grossman (the CEO & who you will report to). Christy was the 23 year COO of one of the nation’s first real estate teams to do $1 Billion in sales. She founded Ops Boss® in 2015 and trademarked the term Ops Boss® in 2020. Our team includes 9 coaches & Ops Bosses® around the country. We believe your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change. And we are out to change the world.
Mission: Dream BIG, Achieve BIG, IMPACT Lives
Vision: One by one by one by one, WE change the world.
Values: Authenticity | Integrity | Faith | Growth | Passion
- We use our business conversations to coach the WHOLE person.
- Our gifts and talents were given to us by God and we give them back joyfully in service to others.
- We are our best selves and empower others to be their best.
Who are we looking for?
- The Systems Ops Boss® is an individual who likes both the creation of AND daily execution of systems. They track aerially and when they hear ideas, their brain immediately goes into systems scalability mode.
- They love a visionary with lots of squirrels in her head because they can sift down the ideas and execute the best ones.
- They are detail oriented, love solving problems, a “figure-outer” with vast experience and proven success in juggling many priorities through systems and organization.
- This individual is patient and not easily flustered. He/she has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
- They thrive in an entrepreneurial environment because they love to create structure where structure does not exist, yet also enjoy creativity.
- This person is mission driven and gets great satisfaction from impacting lives at a high level. They are comfortable behind the scenes knowing that whether they are working on something big or small, they are helping change lives. They like having a career that matters and being part of a team.
- He/she already lives our team values, and has a history of being a high achiever who craves accountability to results and is very coachable.
- The Systems Ops Boss® must be adaptable to change, demonstrably tech & social media savvy and solutions oriented.
- He/she gets jazzed from project managing even when the tasks are repetitive because they see the impact they have on the business and our clients. They might even be a geek who loves working behind the scenes and lives to cross things off their “to do” list.
- This person has a real estate operations background – with a team or brokerage – and has demonstrated CRM/action plan mastery. They are not only tech savvy, they are usually an early adopter. Experience with Brivity, Canva, Slack, all things Google, Zoom, Happy Grasshopper are preferred.
What Will You Do?
Create/Update/Document/Execute systems to support 1,000 paid coaching clients and that will generate income for the company:
- Client Interview
- Coach Interview
- Client Onboarding
- Client Offboarding
- Coach Onboarding
- Coach Offboarding
- Coach Training
- Client Touch
- Coach Touch
- Google Site For Clients
- Google Site For Ops Boss® Team (including documentation of all procedures, scripts and standards)
- Team Meetings
- Social Media Calendar (for Ops Boss®)
- Social Media Calendar/Prompts (for Coaches)
- Lead Gen/Lead Follow Up
- Operations Scripts Book
- Marketing (newsletter, blog, magazine, drip, social media)
- Business Tracking (Contacts, Inq, Expl, Signed, Offboarded)
- Team Tech Coordinator (Zoom, Slack, Brivity, Happy Grasshopper, all things tech)
- Client Billing: Set up Stripe subscriptions, send invoices
- Elite Coaching: Prepare client contracts, forms & welcome emails.
- Group Coaching: Set up Zoom calls, brand & upload recordings
- Classes: Set up Eventbrites, create & send success checklists & marketing materials, send pre-class emails, co-host classes, create & send follow up surveys, track deposits, prepare contracts
- Send baby gifts
- Maintain database in Brivity & Happy Grasshopper
- Prepare Report Cards
- Coordinate/take notes at monthly meetings
- Capture and report all team metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Travel for CEO
- Team meetings
- Birthday cards
- Referral thank yous
- Market classes
- Keep web site updated
- Proofread blog posts, newsletters & magazine articles, also write them
- Create Facebook Events for retreat & “Coffee w Christy & Crew”
- Brand & upload videos to YouTube channel
- Amazon Affiliate page
- Merchandise page
- Procure Sponsors
- Maintain strong & servant hearted relationships with Ops Boss® team, coaches & clients.
- Work to earn a leadership role
- Collaborate on strategy with & serve as a sounding board for CEO
- Participate in team building and annual business planning activities
- Participate in monthly team meetings
Annual Ops Boss® Leader Retreat (and other events)
You will own the execution of this event and coordinate with our Project Manager & volunteers. We already have a Retreat Ninja who is stellar. This includes everything from booking venue, hotels, food, drinks, swag, decor, shirts, technology, handouts, powerpoint, communication before & after event, post event survey. Everything except content. And your input for content is encouraged.
- CEO – daily by email, weekly on Zoom, annually in person
- Coaches/Team – daily in Facebook Messenger, monthly on Zoom, annually in person
- Clients: as needed by phone & email or at events in person
- Vendors/Sponsors: As needed by phone & email or in person
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resume to Christy at OpsBossCoaching dot com.
- INCLUDE A COVER LETTER. Put IFDW in the subject line.
- Do a short video introduction. Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in the position. Do not attach the video to your email. Put the video in your G drive. Include the link in your cover letter.
- If you have taken any sort of behavioral assessments, send them with your resume (DISC, AVA, KPA, Meyers-Briggs, etc)