Additional accountability. An expanded professional network. A community of support. Confidence.
These are just a few of the intangible benefits current members of group coaching enjoy. Keep reading to discover some of the tangible topics covered in Ops Boss® Coaching Group Coaching sessions.
Here’s a list of the highlights from April’s coaching calls.
- Leading from Every Seat
- Overcoming Buyer Agent Fatigue
- Dialers & Data Sources
- Sharing Your Ops Manual for Feedback
- Agent Reporting & Accountability
- Team Standards
- VA Gifts
- Hiring a Social Media Specialist
- Brivity Closing Plans
- Agent 30-60-90
- Using Behavior Profiles to Your Advantage
- Reducing Overwhelm by Chunking Down Projects
- The Ideal Daily Schedule for Every Role
- Goal Setting with the 4-1-1
- Prioritizing Goals
- Making Goals SMART
- Accountability Around Goals
- Holding Successful Client Events
- Systems & Touches Around Client Events
- Tracking Event ROI
- Event Sponsorships
- Managing Upset Sellers
Group Coaching Topics Scheduled for May
Here’s a preview of what’s coming up in May:
- Goal Setting and Planning for Your Specific Role
- Working ON the Business vs IN the Business
- When Team Communication is Lacking
- How to Prepare for a Shifting Market
- Evaluating Your Systems
In addition to these specific topics, each call has time for YOUR questions on ANY topic, PLUS one call per month dedicated to the most pressing questions of the group.
Are YOU Ready for Group Coaching?
Are you ready to join this intimate group of Ops Bosses® to mastermind, learn, and help your team get to the next level? You’ll find not only knowledge & resources, but the support & community you need to rise up. One monthly fee covers up to FIVE operations members on your team!
Click for more info about group coaching.