We are ECSTATIC to announce that SIX SCHOLARSHIPS to Ops Boss® Leader Retreat 2022 have been donated!
Help us find the Winners!
Our vision at Ops Boss® Coaching is “One by One by One by One, WE change the world.”
In 2018 we awarded our first scholarship. It was done privately, and went to Tara Hughes, one of our founding community members who had the heart of an angel and impacted every single person she met. Each year since, others have been inspired to donate and our scholarship process has become formal.
This year, not one, not two, but SIX (!) members of our community came forward to donate tickets to the 5th Annual Ops Boss® Leader Retreat. It’s like there’s magic in the air. And there is. Magic is something you MAKE. Magic happens when you gather a humble, successful group of unicorns with big hearts.
Each scholarship is a $1,599 value, and an opportunity for the winners to attend a powerful, almost SOLD OUT event!
We invite YOU to participate in changing lives and making magic happen. Here’s how:
- Share the love. Tell everyone you know about this opportunity. Help us find the 6 Ops Bosses® who should be in the room with us in October.
- Nominate someone very deserving who might not otherwise be able to attend.
- Nominate your Ops Boss® (or a fellow Ops Boss®) for a scholarship ticket to attend the retreat
- Self-submission is not only ok, it’s BOSSY!
- Scholarship includes registration for our 3 day event (Oct 21-23).
- Scholarship does NOT include meals, hotel, travel, etc. (In past years, team owners have picked up expenses for their Ops Boss® if they win.)
- Deadline: Friday, Aug 26th
- How winners are chosen: Applications reviewed through the lens of Ops Boss® Coaching’s Values (Integrity, Authenticity, Faith, Growth, Passion). This is the KEY qualification.
- We will also be looking for special applicants who embody unconditional love and love in ACTION. This is in honor of Lee Lovelady, who was the beloved grandfather of McKenzie Sheppard, one of our generous donors. Heart and action are “unofficial values” of Ops Boss®, so this is very fitting.
- TELL US STORIES & EXAMPLES of how your Nominee is living our values and why they should be honored with a scholarship! Don’t just tell us “my DOO is awesome” or “she would benefit so much from going” – tell us real stories of how they embody these values and change the world around them..
- McKenzie Sheppard & Totality Transaction Coordinating
- Anonymous Speaker/Coach with Another Company
- Two Anonymous Mega Team Owners
- Two Anonymous Ops Bosses®
A HUGE thank you to our Scholarship Sponsors! Our Mission at Ops Boss® is to Dream BIG, Achieve BIG and IMPACT Lives. That’s exactly what our Sponsors are doing and we invite you to join in and spread the word.