We are ECSTATIC to announce A SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY to attend Ops Boss® Leader Retreat 2023! Help us find the Winner!
Our vision at Ops Boss® Coaching is “One by One by One by One, WE change the world.”
In 2018 we awarded our first scholarship. It was done privately, and went to Tara Hughes, one of our founding community members who had the heart of an angel and who impacted every single person she met. Each year since, others have been inspired to donate and our scholarship process has become formal. This year’s Scholarship was graciously donated by Karen Wenner Cooper in honor of her Mom, who was an OG Ops Boss® back in the day. The scholarship is a $1,599 value, and an opportunity for the winners to attend a powerful event – the 6th Annual Ops Boss® Leader Retreat!
We invite YOU to participate in changing lives and making magic happen. Here’s how:
- Share the love. Tell everyone you know about this opportunity. Help us find the Ops Boss® who should be in the room with us in October. STOP right now and forward this email to someone!
- Nominate someone very deserving who might not otherwise be able to attend.
- Nominate your Ops Boss® (or a fellow Ops Boss®) for a scholarship ticket to attend the retreat.
- Self-submission is not only ok, it’s BOSSY!
- Scholarship includes registration for our 3 day event (Oct 6-8).
- Scholarship does NOT include meals, hotel, travel, etc. (In past years, team owners have picked up expenses for their Ops Boss® if they win.)
- Deadline: Friday, Aug 18th
HOW TO WIN:
Applications are reviewed by the Scholarship Committee. The committee looks for evidence of Ops Boss® Coaching’s Values (Integrity, Authenticity, Faith, Growth, Passion). This is the KEY qualification.
- TELL US STORIES & EXAMPLES of how your Nominee is living our values and why they should be honored with a scholarship.
- Don’t just tell us “my DOO is awesome” or “she would benefit so much from going” or how it would help your business.
- Tell us real stories of how they have earned this and how they embody these values and change the world around them.
- Don’t just say they show the values, paint the picture by sharing specific moments where they put them in ACTION.
- The retreat is not for new assistants. It is NOT a class or training. It is for Operations LEADERS. Share examples of their leadership in action.
The committee will also look for qualities that are part of the legacy Karen’s Mom left. So make sure you read Karen’s message about Kathy Wenner below and tell us how your nominee is leaving a legacy like Kathy’s. Karen is a Realtor®/Associate Broker, Team Leader of Platinum Group Real Estate with REAL Broker LLC and Founder of Empowering Women in Real Estate®. Here’s what Karen told us:
In Honor of Katherine Frye Wenner, Mother of Karen Wenner Cooper
Kathy Wenner was the original Ops Boss® – taking immense pride and ownership in her administrative roles working for over 30 years for the Department of Agriculture, and in retirement working part-time for the Sherry Wilson Team, then at RE/MAX Leaders. Kathy’s organizational skills were unmatched, and there was little she couldn’t accomplish by picking up the phone and making things happen, whether it was solving a problem or just calling to make someone’s day. From my earliest memories all I wanted to be was a Mom and just like her. Because of her I know how to organize, how to get things done, and also how to type (85+ words per minute!). 🙂 “
Thank you Karen Wenner Cooper for sharing your Mom with us! (For those of you who don’t know Karen, you should. She’s the dynamic Co-Owner of one of the top real estate teams in the nation, and the Founder of a wonderful Facebook community (Empowering Women in Real Estate®) with more than 35K members! We think that’s rather bossy and that she’s living proof of the legacy her Mom left.
Our Mission at Ops Boss® is to Dream BIG, Achieve BIG and IMPACT Lives. We invite you to join in and spread the word.