Meet Elizabeth Gilbert, Elite 1:1 Coach, Group Coaching "Boss"
Elizabeth is an Elite 1:1 Coach with Ops Boss® Coaching and also leads the Group Coaching Program. Her career path from entry-level Administrative Assistant through Marketing Assistant to EA and on into leadership as COO provides the ideal background as a resource for her coaching clients. She is also renowned in the industry as the author of the popular blog "The Assistant Files" and has a passion for helping newer assistants "connect the dots" so they confidently make the transition from rookie admin to consummate professional and Ops Boss®!
Elizabeth is the Chief Operations Officer for The Hern Group. The Hern Group assisted more than 300 families in 2021. Prior to that, she was the 12 year COO of top producing team Ron Henderson & Associates. Elizabeth got her start in real estate in 2004 when her former boss became a buyer's agent on a top team at Keller Williams and pushed to get Elizabeth hired as the Marketing and Administrative Assistant. In 2010, she joined Ron Henderson as his Executive Assistant and quickly transitioned into the role of Chief Operations Officer. After 12 years in partnership & growth, Elizabeth was afforded the incredible opportunity to lead operations for nationally recognized Hern Group.
She continues to grow in her role by seeking out coaching and mentoring of her own. She believes in creating partnerships between assistants and lead agents because that strategic relationship is one of the most critical for any real estate agent who wants to own a business instead of just running a team. Her ONE Thing is growth; striving to become a better person every day.
Elizabeth has lived in and around Kansas City, Missouri all her life. She is a graduate of Missouri State University with a degree in Secondary Education. Her three greatest loves in life are her husband Aaron, books, and pizza.
- Active Chief Operations Officer for The Hern Group (a GKMM team who assisted more than 300 families and sold more than $64M in 2021)
- Chief Operations Officer for Ron Henderson & Associates (2010-2022)
- 18 years experience in real estate administration
- Licensed in residential real estate since 2006
- Attended BOLD and served as a buyer's agent in 2009-2010 which taught her she loved operations too much to quit that role
- Has served as Secretary of the Board since 2009 at Heartland Partners in Caring, a regional charity for Keller Williams agents and their family
- Began writing a blog for real estate executive assistants in 2015
- Opened a coaching and training course for real estate executive assistants in 2016
- Joined Ops Boss ®Coaching in 2018 to further her message of empowering those with operations roles