Meet Jerrica Kontos, Ops Boss® Coaching
Jerrica Kontos is a coach with Boss® Coaching and is working on a special project that will be launched in 2023. She is also the Director of Operations for Premier Properties RI, where she leads a growing real estate sales team and newly independent brokerage. She entered real estate in 2018 as the Executive Assistant for Marc & Sarah Santos, husband and wife owners of her current team. Over the last four years she’s built every single system, process, and growth initiative for the team and the brokerage.
Today, As the Director of Operations for Premier Properties RI, she works in close partnership with both team owners as a strategist, clarity seeker and implementer. She diligently works to line up all of the dominos and keeps everyone moving towards the goal of getting both of her team owners out of production and on to scaling new business ventures. Her team of 8 is on track to close 100 units this year while she prepares the rocket fuel to double in size for the second time next year.
Jerrica is a serial volunteer and community giver with her efforts focused in education and closing the wealth gap. Most recently, she built a curriculum for first generation homebuyers and hosted a four week cohort of young adults guiding them through the process of preparing financially and mentally for first time homeownership.
Jerrica believes in embracing every moment as a learning opportunity to become a bigger version of yourself. Jerrica is thrilled to show Ops Bosses® how the smallest daily actions can launch them further than their wildest dreams!
- Director of Operations for Premier Properties RI Team and Brokerage since 2018
- Co-host of New England Regional Operations Mastermind
- Speaker, Ops Boss® Leader Retreat “Low Cost, High Return Client Events”, 2022
- Speaker, Ops Boss® Leader Retreat “Stretch Your Body, Stretch Your Mind”, 2020
- Scholarship Winner, Ops Boss® Leader Retreat 2019
- Licensed career coach by Chicago Jobs Council in 2017
- 7 years of nonprofit experience before joining real estate with focus on event planning and development
- BFA from Maine College of Art
- Organizational pro, budgeting queen, and personal development enthusiast