“What should I do for my admin for the holidays?”
That’s the question agents are ask us about now. So every year we do a poll to see what Ops Bosses® wish their agents would do for them to show appreciation.
Two years ago, the “unofficial consensus” was TIME. (Go back and read that post because we still believe giving your “partner in crime” your time is the BEST thing you can do.)
- This year’s poll produced a clear #1 answer (with about THREE times as many votes as the next most popular answer).
- The #2 answer is likely a result of the past two years of dealing with the pandemic AND booming growth for top teams. People are tired and ready to relax & be pampered.
- The #3 answer is a reflection of the caliber of our community. (If you combine #3 and #4, you’ll see that “growth opportunities” are really only second to cash.)
2021 Top Ten List – “What Your Ops Boss® Wants For The Holidays”
10. Private office
9. Have my house cleaned
8. Gift card
7. Share kinds words about me with the team/accolades on Facebook
6. More flexible schedule (hours, location)
5. More vacation time
4. Give me an education budget for things like BE A BOSS classes
3. Send me to Ops Boss® Leader Retreat
2. Spa day
DRUMROLL PLEASE . . . The number one answer is:
1. “COLD HARD CASH”
Our Favorite Answer Not Listed Above:
“Nothing – my agent shows appreciation all year long“.
High Five to the 5 agents who had Ops Bosses® choose that answer!
Gifts NO ONE Chose:
- Standup desk
- Another monitor
- Send flowers or whisky to my spouse
THE BEST GIFT:
We suggest (unless your Ops Boss® has a glaring need for cash) that you combine cash with growth opportunities for a much longer lasting and bigger impact on both your Ops Boss® and your business.
Growth Opportunities To Surprise Them With:
- $99-$129 – Tickets to “10 Secrets of a Mega EA” (Jan 20-21 Virtual) and/or “Systems Are Sexy” (Jan 27-28 Virtual)
- $499/month – Group Coaching (6 calls per month plus a video resource library & private Slack channel)
- $950/month – Elite 1:1 Coaching (get on the waitlist now if this is on your radar)
- $999 Early Bird Ticket plus travel – Ops Boss® Leader Retreat (Oct 21-23 in the DC Area)
- Designate an amount to spend on books and stuff in the Ops Boss® Store
Who spends more time focused on YOUR success than your assistant? Probably not too many people. Appreciate them LIKE A BOSS (an OPS BOSS®)!