Meet Samantha Stokes, Ops Boss® Coaching
Samantha Stokes is a Group Coach with Ops Boss® Coaching. She started her career in real estate in 2018 when she left elementary education and became an Executive Assistant for a solo Berkshire Hathaway real estate agent. She got her real estate license, quickly found her passion in transaction coordination, and subsequently joined the Lucas Howard Group as a TC in 2020.
Sam has had the incredible opportunity to work her way from being the buy side transaction coordinator to the Director of Client Care/Lead Transaction Coordinator at the Lucas Howard Group. Now in a leadership role with her real estate team, she is thrilled to give back to the group coaching community with everything transactions, client care, and leadership! She is so excited to merge her two passions: education and transaction coordinating!
In 2021, the Lucas Howard Group helped 400+ families find homes, they were welcomed to be a part of Gary Keller’s Top Agent Mastermind Group (coached by Gene Rivers), they earned the award of Keller Williams Millionaire Agent, and they are currently ranked by sales in the top 1% of agents in the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors (in Grand Rapids, MI). Samantha believes that being a lifelong learner is a critical piece of everyone’s growth journey. Coaching and mentoring has been a life changing piece to leveling up her personal and professional worlds, and she is honored to be giving back to the Ops Boss® Coaching community that is so near and dear to her heart and has made such an impact on her life.
Samantha spent the majority of her life in the Metro Detroit, MI area and moved to West Michigan in 2020. She is a graduate of Oakland University with a Bachelors in Elementary Education. She loves ALL things animals, cooking, outdoors, and spending time with her loved ones (especially her fur-children).
- Director of Client Care/Lead Transaction Coordinator for the Lucas Howard Group (A GKMM team who assisted 400+ families and sold more than $102M in 2021) (2020-Present)
- Transaction Coordinator/Executive Admin for a top producing Berkshire Hathaway solo agent out of the Metro Detroit, MI area (agent was awarded Rookie of the Year in 2018 and the President’s Circle Award in 2018 & 2019) (2018-2020)
- Elementary and Preschool teacher with a focus in Science and English Language Arts (2016-2018)
- Licensed in residential real estate since 2019
- Has built multiple transaction coordinating systems from the ground up for both the buying and selling sides
- Other passions within the real estate admin world include: work-life balance, team culture, maintaining boundaries and setting expectations, and goal crushing!