Meet Amanda Purnell, Elite 1:1 Coach
Amanda Purnell is an Elite 1:1 Coach with Ops Boss® Coaching. She is also the Director of Operations at Jeff Glover & Associates in Metro Detroit, MI with multiple office locations. Jeff Glover & Associates served 944 families and sold $239 Million in 2021, and has been the #1 real estate team in Michigan for almost 10 years. Amanda loves pouring into her teammates and helping them grow.
With 15+ years in real estate, Amanda brings experience in a variety of markets. She has a wealth of well-rounded "hands on" knowledge that benefits her clients who are building and leading teams. Her roles have included sales, operations management, listing & transaction coordination, negotiation, and new construction. Amanda knows how to wear the hat of and think like an entrepreneur, AND has lots of experience as an intrapreneur. She is passionate about educating and helping others achieve their goals in ALL aspects of their life.
Amanda graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a BA in Business Marketing. She has lived her entire life in the Metro Detroit area. Amanda is wife and mom to 2 children: Kelly and Charlie. She loves watching her kids enjoy sports and has recently rekindled her own passion and resumed figure skating herself. She also bakes & decorates amazing custom gluten and dairy-free cakes for family and friends.
- Active Director of Operations for Jeff Glover & Associates since 2022
- Director of Operations, The Peardon Team 2014-2022
- Director of Operations, The Mark Z Home Selling Team, 2009-2014
- New Construction Sales Rep 2008-2009
- Owner of Purnell Property Management, founded in 2021
- Licensed in residential real estate since 2010
- Licensed Associate Broker since 2021
- B.S. in Marketing from Eastern Michigan University